Believe me I was totally lazy in matters of reading and writing because I'm more into photography.
Someone also said me once that may be I am suffering from acute 'Dyslexia'.
But trust me it really works,
Read and writing really works.
It accompanies you when you are alone or bored.
But moreover, It helps to let all your frustration, anger and negative thoughts out of you. It helps in channelizing the negative energy in you.
It means there's no need to 'Scream and Shout and Let it All Out', because practically it's of no use. Being loud or abusing people will only relive you for once and with that short term relive or satisfaction you'll end up with a life long bitter relationship with that person, you shouted on.
So, it's better to pen your anger and frustration rather than being aloud.
Sorting things out is good, sort the matter if you can. But I have seen some people who, after knowing that they are the one who are creating problem by their stupid activities, denies the fact by their pointless justifications.
It's useless arguing, these kind of people because they are the one who'll justify their deeds and make you feel bad or even feel like apologising for whatever you said them.
The situation is some what like this,
"The things for which I feel irritated and frustrated.
For them it's like 'Nature's Call', a natural phenomena".
So, I guess this process of reading and writing is the only best option you have.
It will not only help you releasing your anger and frustration in a positive manner but will also help you, to improve your reading and writing skills.
It'll act like food for your brain and prevent your brain form becoming a devil's workshop.
As 'Empty mind is a devil's workshop'.
Believe me try it, I'm a live example.
Be Cooperative
Be Polite
Be Calm
Help others
And Do Read and Write, it'll act like meditation.

No comments:
Post a Comment