Hi! Friends
So what's up?
Or I should I say WhatsApp!
Today we all are using WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram isn't it true.
That's why we all are updated about everything. But but wait a minute are we just using these or over using?.
Now days even if a single day we are unable to operate these aaps, it feels like ~ having
Food without Salt.
Sweets without Sugar.
Coffee without milk.
Party without DJ.
Golgaape without Paani.
Winters me subha-subha thanda paani.
Yaad aa gyi nani.
Saachi yaar ye saari aaps apne is pyare se mobile se he to operate krte he. Mobile is just like better half.
Mobile agar ek minute ke liye bhee ankho se door ho jaae fir to bs bhuchal he aajata he.
Might be most of us are aware of the fact that android mobiles emit harmful radiation, but still "Ji koi baat ni humm to apne pyare mobile ko apne sir(head) ke paas rakh kr he soyenge".
But seriously it's true that today in this digital world mobiles and all these aaps are important for us.
It had made our working more easier, convenient and time saving.
I wish I could say that it had made our lives simpler but I know jb baar- baar unwanted notifications irritate krti he to kesa feel hota he.
Still it's our choice and mind that how we use all these.
Because although all these have both good and bad aspect,
But still we all have to accept the fact that all of these aaps and mobiles are "Necessary Eveil" like friction.

No comments:
Post a Comment