Hello! Friends
So how is it going on?
Ya I know it's not Sunday today, it's Saturday.
But how does it matters, most of us are having off today and tomorrow too.
Didn't you too had boring working days, Monday to Friday.
No worries friends Sunday is coming the weekend, so that you can have some rest some sleep or I should say some 'Beauty Sleep'.
What say till Saturday lets finish up all of our pending works and let's make this Sunday a 'LAZY SUNDAY'.
And this one for my friends who agree with me, and loves to sleep tight whole day whole night.
For those, who wants to sleep a little more in the morning, after the Sunrise.
For those, who feel dizzy after the lunch.
For those, who slept in the evening and waiting for the night to sleep again.
I know friends it's not our fault, it's our love for our beauty sleep.
Actually friends I think I can explain, the situation.
And the situation is some what like this.
I snore, it asked me one more.
Wherever I tried to broke up with my beauty sleep.
It hugged me even more stronger than earlier, in its loving cozy arms.
Its care and love for me compelled me to stay with it for more longer time in the beautiful dream land.
Yes, it's very hard and heart breaking to broke up with my beauty sleep.
But sadly I had to, to come to the reality.
And to live my life as uncomfortably as it seemed in dream land.
Love u too my Beauty Sleep.
Have Great, Cheerful, Dreamy,
LAZY SUNDAY.
Stay connected, keep in touch.

No comments:
Post a Comment